Understanding the 4 Behavioral Styles to Help Small Business Owners Increase Sales and Working Relationships
The key to being effective with people is “speaking their language.” There are 4 major communication style preferences that all speak a completely different language. In business and in life, learning how to identify each style will help you improve your communication and your ability to have influence with each of them.
In this seminar you’ll learn to
– Immediately identify the 4 styles of Communication
– Use that knowledge to increase profits
– Incorporate the 3 modalities to increase Sales and Results
– Equip your team to work together more effectively
– Increase customer satisfaction ratings and reviews
Learning to read an individual’s preferences will help you increase sales, market more effectively, make better hiring decisions, and improve productivity and camaraderie among your team.
This seminar is FREE through our partnership with the Small Business Center at Mitchell Community College, but you must register in advance to reserve your seat!
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Fee: NO Cost
Mitchell Community College
Mooresville Campus, MBC103
Click Here to Register
David Dowdy, Business Coach