The DISC online assessment is a resource for all types of individuals and organizations; public or private, large or small. DISC teaches users powerful behavioral profiling skills which can directly improve performance and increase productivity in a variety of settings and professional frameworks. Learn to positively persuade other people and drive sales, build “A” teams for special projects, improve hiring & selection, empower management and much more.
DISC Assessment Applications:
- Benchmarking & Comparison – Empower business owners, managers and HR professionals with the ability to compare new applicants to desirable job-performance benchmarks.
- Change Management – Learn behaviors for transforming resistance into receptivity.
- Coaching – Discover how to help others consistently achieve their potential.
- Conflict Resolution – Bring clarity and understanding to otherwise disparate behavioral styles.
- Customer Service – Teach administrative and customer support teams how to dependably provide stellar service and interaction regardless of behavioral style.
- Hiring & Selection – The right person in the right job is priceless. The wrong person is an expensive nightmare waiting to happen. DISC provides the cornerstone for many of our hiring and selection assessments.
- Leadership Programs – Empower your organization’s managers with the ability to get the most out of their teams.
- Management Skills – Teach an organization’s management the methods for dependably and genuinely motivating their staff.
- Mentoring – Discover how to exponentially propel your fast trackers.
- Sales Training – Drive revenue by teaching even the most novice or experienced sales professionals the keys to identifying and harnessing identifiable behaviors in their prospects.
- Teambuilding – Know who fits with whom in advance. Create your teams based on compatible skills and traits, not just generic ideas of balance.
- Productive Meetings – Plan meetings with differing behavioral styles in mind, to ensure best outcomes.
REQUEST YOUR ASSESSMENT NOW
Feel free to read my personal DISC assessment HERE
REQUEST YOUR ASSESSMENT NOW
Motivators combines the research of Dr. Eduard Spranger and Gordon Allport into a single, in-depth diagnostic revealing the inherent motivations of each user. While we are all aware of our motivations to some degree, research shows that successful people share the common trait of exceptional self-awareness. Exceptional self-awareness means these individuals are better at recognizing opportunities that correlate with their inherent motivations, thereby increasing their likelihood for success.
The Motivators Assessment measures variances among seven key dimensions (i.e. drivers) of personal motivation:
- Aesthetic – a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic – a drive for economic or practical returns.
- Individualistic – a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Power – a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic – a drive for humanitarian efforts; help others altruistically.
- Regulatory – a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical – a drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
Feel free to read my personal Motivators assessment HERE